FESTIVAL POSTPONEMENT

Following the announcement from the prime minister and the ongoing COVID19 situation, we are disappointed to announce that SIGNALS Festival will no longer be able to go ahead on the planned date of 12 June 2021.

The government road map set out that there will still be a 50% capacity cap on outdoor events and social distancing measures will be in place until later in June. As a small, independent festival we are not able to run the event with these restrictions in place.

However, the team are looking at options to reschedule to another time, so please bear with us. We will bring you an updated announcement as soon as we can. A big thank you to all ticket holders for their patience and support.

X CLOSE
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter