“Festival” means the Signals Festival Ltd, the company that organises the Event.
“Ticket Agent” means Gigantic, the organisation from whom You have purchased this Ticket.
“Event” means Signals Festival 2021, the event to be held at the Venue in respect of which You have bought this Ticket.
“Terms” means these terms and conditions.
“Ticket” means any ticket for You to attend an Event.
“Venue” means, Crich Tramway Village, the venue where the Event is held.
“We” means “Us” as Signals Festival Ltd and “Our” shall be read accordingly.
“You” means you as the holder of this Ticket and “Your” shall be read accordingly.
- These terms should be read together with the Ticket Agent’s terms, conditions and regulations, which you can obtain from the Ticket Agent.
- Your purchase of a ticket constitutes your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase, except for conditions set out in point 6 of these Terms.
- A booking fee shall be applied to the sale of each ticket by our Ticket Agent. This booking fee shall be non-refundable in all circumstances.
- It is your responsibility to check your tickets and contact our Ticket Agent immediately if there is any problem, as it may not be possible to rectify mistakes on the day of the Event.
- The Festival reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the Event, where it deems necessary or appropriate. This includes, but is not limited to, circumstances out of its control such as a pandemic, natural disaster or “act of God”. If this is necessary, the Festival will always endeavour to reschedule the Event and your ticket(s) will automatically be valid for the Event on the new date. We will contact you using the details you provided to us at the time of booking but it is your responsibility to ascertain whether an Event has been cancelled or re-scheduled and the date and time of any re-scheduled Event. If you are unable to attend the new date, you must notify the Festival by the specified deadline and you may then cancel your order and receive a full refund of the sale price of the ticket (excluding the booking fee paid). Failure to notify the Festival by the specified deadline will be deemed as reconfirmation of your order of your ticket(s) for the new date and you will not be able to claim a refund. In the unlikely event that the Event is cancelled and not subsequently re-arranged, you will be entitled to a refund of the sale price of the ticket (excluding the booking fee paid). Refunds will be made using the same means of payment as you used for the initial purchase.
- We reserve the right to make alterations to the published event programme or timings and to add, withdraw or substitute artists without being liable to pay compensation. We will not refund tickets due to a change in programme.
- Please contact us in advance if you have any special access requirements.
- Proof of age may be required for all ticket types. Please therefore carry photo ID in case you are asked – accepted IDs are a valid passport, valid photo driving license/provisional license or a Proof of Age Standards Scheme card (with hologram). Failure to show an accepted, valid ID may result in you being refused entry to, or asked to leave, the Event.
- Adult tickets can only be used by persons age 18 or over on the day of the Event. We offer a strict challenge 25 policy at the entrance to the Festival and to purchase alcohol at bars.
- Child tickets can only be used by persons age 5-17 on the day of the Event.
- By purchasing a child ticket, or booking a free under 5’s ticket, you are confirming that you are either the parent, legal guardian or nominated guardian of the child for whom you are purchasing.
- Ticket holders under the age of 18 can only enter the Event with the person who purchased their ticket. This person is responsible for them throughout the event. Any under 18 ticket holders attempting to enter the Event will be refused entry.
- Exposure to loud noise can damage hearing, particularly in children. Please come prepared with well-fitting ear protection.
- Car parking and Festival bus tickets can only be purchased in advance and are non-refundable except for conditions set out in point 6 of these terms.
- The Event site is open on Saturday 12th June 2021 from 10am – midnight.
- Early arrivals will be allowed into the car park from 9am on 12th June 2021.
- No overnight parking is permitted and the carpark will close at midnight on 12th June 2021.
- All vehicles are parked at owner’s own risk.
- Personal arrangements including travel, subsistence and accommodation relating to the Event which have been arranged by You are at Your own risk.
- The Festival reserve the right to refuse You entry to and/or eject You from the Event and/or Venue in reasonable circumstances including without limitation for health and safety or licensing reasons; if You behave in a manner which has or is likely to affect the enjoyment of other persons at the Event; if You use threatening, abusive or insulting words or mannerisms; if in Our reasonable opinion You are acting under the influence of drugs or excessive alcohol; if You fail, when required, to produce proof of identity or age; if You breach these Terms; or if Your Ticket is void.
- No animals (except assistance dogs) are permitted.
- The following items are not allowed into the Event site and we reserve the right to confiscate any item, which in Our reasonable opinion may cause danger or disruption to any other persons at the Event including but not limited to glass items, fires, disposable barbecue, tents, fireworks, sky lanterns, smoke canisters, lasers, kites, drones, independent sound systems, illegal drugs, legal highs or nitrous oxide, your own alcohol, weapons or anything else the Festival deems to be dangerous or offensive.
- Ticket holders are subject to search by authorised security upon entry and during the event.
- The Festival and its associated Promoters are unable to accept liability for personal damages, losses or injuries sustained at this event – including damage and losses to property and motor vehicles if the cause is due to the negligence of the ticket holder or the actions of other members of public attending the Event.
- No stalls or market sales are permitted without permission of the Festival.
- You must comply with any and all instructions given to You by the Venue and/or Event staff and stewards.
- As a condition of sale, ticket holders consent to being filmed or sound recorded for TV, Video, DVD, Webcast or other public broadcast as part of the audience or by security CCTV.
- We may prosecute You if You cause damage to the Venue, the Venue infrastructure, or cause harm to any other person at the Event and/or Venue.
- You may only leave and re-enter the Venue during the Event at Our discretion and/or that of the Venue management.
- The Festival reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, amend, modify, or update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and you are responsible for checking these Terms and Conditions periodically to remain in compliance with them.
Updated 11 November 2020.